This dish is a nice swap from traditional red-sauce lasagnas!
Spinach and Red Pepper Alfredo Lasagna
- 9 dried lasagna noodles, whole wheat
- 10 oz Alfredo Sauce
- 3 T lemon juice
- 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well-drained
- 1 c roasted red peppers, chopped, drained
- 1 c shredded chicken, cut into small pieces (if desired)
- 1/2 c mozzarella cheese, shredded
Pre-heat oven to 325. Coat a 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray.
Cook noodles according to package instructions . Drain and rinse with cool water. You can also use the noodles that do not require any pre-boiling!
While noodles are cooking, combine sauce, lemon juice, spinach, and red peppers (and if desired, shredded chicken).
Arrange 3 cooked noodles in the pan. Top with 1/3 spinach mixture. Repeat two more times.
Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
Uncover, sprinkle with cheese, and bake uncovered until cheese is melted.
Let dish stand for 5 minutes before serving.