Combining these two delicious recipes is the perfect meal for summer dining on the patio! It’s light and filling. Your guests will be asking for seconds for sure!
- 1/2 lb Crab meat or imitation crab small chunks
- 1 c Seasoned Breadcrumbs
- 3 T Mayonnaise
- 3 T Greek yogurt plain, fat free
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- 1 Egg lightly beaten
- 3 Egg Whites lightly beaten
- 1/2 T Old Bay seasoning
- 1 c White Onion chopped
- 1 c Green Pepper chopped
- 1/4 c Parsley flakes
- If desired Remoulade Sauce
Flake crab meat into a large bowl.
Add the bread crumbs, mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, eggs, and seasoning.
Mix in onion, peppers, and parsley until well combined
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes
Heat large skillet with cooking spray to medium heat
Shape mixture into six round cakes and place in skillet
Cook for about 10 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through
Serve warm and top with Remoulade Sauce, if desired
*Modified from SkinnyTaste Baked Salmon Cakes
BLT Avocado Salad
- 1 Bag Pre-washed Romaine Lettuce
- 6 Strips of Cooked Bacon crumbled
- 1 Large Avocado cut into chunks
- 1 c Grape Tomatoes Note: We aren't big tomato fans so left off our salads pictured : )
- 1/2 c Ranch Dressing
Separate lettuce evenly across three large plates.
Top with bacon, avocado, and tomatoes.
Drizzle with Ranch Dressing.