This hearty meal will fill your family up on chilly nights and takes just minutes to prepare! Buon Appetito!!
Butternut Squash & Chicken Sausage Gnocchi in Vodka Sauce
- 1 small butternut squash peeled, cubed
- 1 lb ground chicken sausage, sweet Italian
- 1/2 32 oz jar vodka sauce
- 1 package tri-colored gnocchi
- 1 c Parmesan cheese grated
Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Add cubed butternut squash to boiling water and cook for ~7 minutes or until tender. (Similar to making mashed potatoes!) Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, in a greased pan, cook ground sausage until cooked through (~10 minutes). Set aside.
Cook gnocchi according to package directions (~3 minutes).
Meanwhile, in a saucepan, heat vodka sauce. Add sausage.
Build plates - gnocchi, topped with sausage/sauce, topped with squash, topped with Parmesan cheese.