Babies are in the air!! I have been so blessed to have so many friends having babies lately! Instead of your standard “off the registry” (which is still welcomed!) gifts, I have started gifting these new moms with my “New Momma Must-Have” Basket!!! This basket contains all of my tried-and-true needs for the new mom…
Here’s what I supply in mine:
- Coffee Pods – because it’s just obvious!
- Fun Coffee Mug – because you will need to feel fancy at 4 AM
- Face wipes – because you don’t always have time to wash your face
- Asprin – because you will have headaches
- Dominos gift card – because there will be nights you can’t muster the energy to cook
- Water cup – because hydration is key to staving off exhaustion
- Night Light – because you don’t want to slam your shins into coffee table at 3AM
- LaMarca Prosecco – because have you ever seen a cuter mini-bottle! (swap for really nice tea for non-drinkin’ mommas)
- Dry Shampoo – because who has time for a full shower?
- Paper Plates – because who has time for dishes!??!
- SleepSack – because anything to help the baby sleep is a mom must have!
- Gum – because any new mom knows brushing your teeth is a luxury