Brunch is by far my favorite meal to host. What other meal combines sweet, savory, and champs??? If you are hosting friends and family this upcoming Easter morning, let me help you take the stress out of menu planning, with my go-to, brunch menu!
- Hard Boiled Eggs – dyed of course!
- Deviled Eggs
- Hot Crossed Buns
- Sausage Braid
- Blueberry Coffee Cake or Blueberry Bundt Cake
- Breakfast Quiche – I usually cheat and buy frozen quiches. Highly recommend Nancy’s brand.
- Crumb Cake
- Fruit salad – I like the combination of strawberries, blackberries, apples, and blueberries!
- Mimosa Bar with Orange, Cranberry, and Pineapple Juice