All of the details are below, and remember, “Live every day like it’s a celebration and make every hour a happy hour!” XOXOXO
- Cupcakes – Homemade lemon cupcakes with hot pink buttercream icing. Toppers ordered from Etsy seller “lolapaperdoll”.
- Canolis – Ordered from a local bakery and added our own bright colored sprinkles. Served on my fave Lilly plates.
- Sugar Cookies – My favorite local baker never ceases to amaze! Check out Tiny Treats by Stephanie!!
- Pretzel Rods – Covered in white chocolate with sprinkles. Displayed in Lilly wine tumblers.
- Sugar Wafers – Pink of course!
- Mango & Watermelon – Served with cream cheese fruit dip in pineapple shaped dishes
- Macaroons – Lemon flavored. Served on my Lilly for Target cocktail plates.
- Watermelon Sour Candy – Served in ceramic flamingo bowl
- Cocktail Bar – Served Sparkling Rose, Sparkling Lemonade, and Chilled water with limes. Paper straws from Target. Found this adorable Lilly 5×5 print online and framed it!
- Behind the dessert table I hung hot pink streamers. At the top of the streamers, I fastened lime green, pink, and aqua colored round lanterns and paper puffs.
- On the table I chose to use a white table cloth so all of the other decor would *POP*! I hung a green bride-to-be banner across.
- I brought out all of my favorite pink, green, aqua, and Lilly dishes to serve the desserts on. I found hot pink paper plates and adorable napkins with pineapples on them from Oriental Trading. I also ran a Lilly for Target pink scarf down the middle of the table. For food tags, I took striped scrapbook paper and fastened some Lilly post-it notes on.
- I also placed limes & lemons in a glass jar and shell shaped dish on the table.
- Lastly, I framed the invitation, because, well I just really loved it SO much!
- Invitation ordered on Etsy from Pink Starfish Designs
- I placed white flowers in Lilly wine tumblers around a frame of the happy couple on my island.
- I hung several pink banners around the house (over the stove, on the mantle). I also hung sparkly flamingos from the doorways. I covered a kitchen chair in a Lilly for Target scarf and topped with one of my monogrammed pillows!
- Normally, I’m not a huge fan of games at showers, but in my Etsy search for Lilly, I came across one that I knew would be a hit (while also keeping guests focused on the bride opening her gifts! win-win!) This adorable Bingo was ordered from Etsy shop owner, Destination Invite. I used the bride’s registry to come up with a “seed” list for our guests. It turned out to be lots of fun, one I’d definitely use again in the future! I gave the winner a set of the Lilly wine tumblers, similar to those pictured above with the flowers.
- Last, but not least, I created the most precious door hanger for my front door with some ribbon, scrapbook paper and a bottle popping Lilly 5×5 print!